ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
- The Ford Fiesta WRC, created by M-Sport in Cumbria, stole the hearts of rally fans with its totally bonkers aero and massive diffuser. In 2017 Sebastien Ogier wrapped up the World Drivers Championship on Rally GB becoming the first Ford driver to win a driver's championship since Ari Vatenen in 1981. M-Sport also won the constructors championship this season by a huge margin. We have based this poster on the blank test livery, as who doesn't like a clean, smart, all white, livery!?
HOW IT'S MADE:
- Printed using a 12 colour, giclee process the prints will stand the test of time
- 240gsm quality paper
- Smooth matte finish
- Wrapped in tissue paper and rolled into a cardboard triangular tube. All of the packaging used is plastic free, too!
- Worldwide delivery available
- Traceable delivery options available
- No rush delivery options available for a lower rate
- Products are shipped from the UK